Sunday, September 15, 2013

Wow!!!!

MJust realized it has been a very very long time since I have posted. So very much has changed since my last post!!!!  I'm back into crafting and loving it even more!!  I will have to sit down and write an entire book about what has happened, and even though its edge of your seat entertainment, I won't bore you with details. I will just say so very much has changed!  And for the better!!!  Elizabeth is in high school now and has had the same boyfriend for about seven months. They're in lovvveeeee. ❤❤❤


Here are a few crafty things I have made in the past month or so.... 

I've really gotten into project life - the Becky Higgins products - I'm loving it!!  


It's so easy to do!  Just slip your photos in and journal and you're done!!  I completed a whole album in about a two week time period!! 


My friend Gina sent me a ton of awesome craft goodies and I made this little cute foxy project life card. I used the Glitz chevron roller stamp for the background. 


We are still huge Auburn fans!  Jason bought season tickets this year and Brandy and Larry found a prime spot for tailgating right across from campus!!  

I suppose that's it for now!  I'm definitely going to start keeping a better log of our activities now that I'm back to blogging!  

I can't wait to share our adventures and my crafty fun with you!!  

From our house to yours, 
Teresa 

No comments: