Monday, September 23, 2013

Sleepy

So I'm laying in the bed. I've been crafting a bit this afternoon. My birthday is Thursday. Which is also the day Craig and I have to take Justin to the neurosurgeon to get cleared to play football. And I just noticed all I have done is ramble. Lol. 

This is homecoming week at Central  today was "lazy" day. 


Elizabeth has been working on the float with the other SGA members since last week. 


I'm in a card swap on Facebook in one of the groups I'm in. I've been making cards all afternoon. This is one I made using scraps! I think it turned out pretty good! 



While we were in Savannah, we found a Tervis store and of course I went crazy!   I bought five cups. Which isn't too bad. I couldn't believe the large cups were $15!!!  



Of course those aren't the best photos but that's ok. Lol. 

Hopefully I will be able to blog every day this week. Jason bought me Selphy ink and paper for my printer and I snuck in the Just Add Color huge package that HSN was selling for Project Life. Happy birthday to me!!  I can't wait to get it all in so I can fill it up with memories!! 

Until next time

Love and hugs,
Teresa 

No comments: