Sunday, May 15, 2011

Eeek!!!!!

I just realized that I have been on swap bot every day since I signed up. I also just realized that I misspelled my user name. It's supposed to be TeresaMarie. hahahahah Then, I realized that we're leaving for Disney World on June the 4th and not coming home until the 12th. That's 9 whole days of not being able to get online - or on swap bot. OMG! Now, I know most people have lots more to worry about - and I know this stuff isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I was just thinking. Maybe I shouldn't do that anymore. Think that is....LOL

I have also just realized that it's after 5 in the morning and Jason and I are still up. And I was crafting tonight from 7 until midnight.

I think I might have a problem. LOL


2 comments:

Wild Gooseberry said...

Rise and shine! :)
Wow! That's a whole lot of crafting going on. I would love to hang out in that lovely craft room of yours with you and craft, too! I just don't know if I could stay up all night. ;)

Welcome to Swap-bot and I do hope you have lots of fun there. I have!

TeresaHickey said...

Thanks hon! I'm having a blast!! And you're more than welcome to come over and craft with me anytime!!!